Andre Drummond is starting to scare me a bit. The Detroit Pistons center is a valuable fantasy asset enjoying perhaps his best statistical campaign, as he’s not only leading the NBA in rebounding and hitting a high percentage of his field goal attempts, but he’s suddenly contributing in two categories we never dreamed he would. Drummond, through five seasons, never averaged more than 1.1 assists per game, and he was recognized as arguably the worst free throw shooter in league history. That’s all changed.
- Why CP3 will make your fantasy teams and the Rockets contenders
- Fantasy hoops: Myles Turner vs. Clint Capela
- Fantasy hoops: Has Jokic plateaued?
- NBA reporters fantasy Q&A: Will Thunder trade PG? Might Hayward return this season?
- Fantasy 30: Julius Randle on the rise, John Wall may not be elite anymore